Sadie Bareham Pro Academy is committed to providing high quality training within the course industry.
We aim to maintain quality by undertaking:
- To offer a high standard of services.
- To ensure staff practice in a safe, effective and ethical manner at all times with students and clients best interests at heart.
- To maintain a programme of professional services that will uphold the high quality standards required by industry.
- To promote and maintain professional standards at all times by strict adherence to codes of conduct and codes of Ethics.
- To consistently monitor, review and update training programmes in consultation with candidates and centre staff.
Assessment of candidates requiring reasonable adjustments
Learners may have particular needs due to:
- A learning difficulty
- Visual or hearing impairment
- Physical disability
- Cultural differences
- English not being their first language
Sadie Bareham Pro Academy operates a policy of open and equal access to all its qualifications, however competency must be achieved to gain certification.